Before the security checks
You can do a lot to help our security checks run quickly and smoothly.
While waiting in the queue:
- Remove outerwear, including jackets
- Empty your pockets: keys, phone, wallet, coins etc can go into your hand luggage, into the pockets of your outerwear or you should place these items in a tray
- Place your computer and electronic devices in a tray
- Make sure your liquids are in a transparent, sealed 1 litre bag and that the bag is ready to be scanned on the conveyer belt/box.
- Travellers are allowed one transparent 1 litre bag of liquids each.
If prohibited goods/substances are discovered in your hand luggage, you’ll be permitted to place them into your checked-in bags.Unless, of course, these items/substances are banned from aircrafts all together. You can also choose to leave any forbidden items with friends or family who have come to see you off.
Detailed information about prohibited items in cabin baggage.
Additional information about the requirements for flight security can be found on the Civil Aviation Administration website.